Monday, May 14, 2012

Airplane 2nd Birthday -- Details!

I posted yesterday about my son's Airplane Themed 2nd Birthday. Here are some of the details from the party:

Arrivals sign with some balloons -- I love the blue ones with the clouds I found online!

Welcome sign attached to our backyard gate:

"Happy 2nd Birthday Dietrich" Banner hanging from the fence above the food table:

Custom water bottle labels:

Red & White Paper straws with disks:



Decorate your foam glider craft:



The cake -- airplane shaped chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. I ran out of time (lost my motivation) by this point, so we just kept it white:


Make a wish!


Not-so-great pic of me and the birthday boy (note our pilot's wings!):


 Baggage Claim Area: Black "luggage" favor tags for the kids and the suitcase filled with favors for the adults:



Inside the bags were a pair of sunglasses, temporary tattoos, a punching bag balloon, and a lollipop:


Custom-made favor pouches held 1 oz. bags of Planters Peanuts for the adults -- it's just not an airplane party without peanuts! 



The Departures sign had everyone leave through the backyard gate instead of going through the house:


This child did not stop playing until we brought him up to bed...






1 comment:

  1. Can you share the contact information for the Custom-made favor pouches held 1 oz. bags of Planters Peanut?

    ReplyDelete