Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kristin & Juan :: 11.13.10

I just got some professional pictures from one of my November brides -- I created her wedding day stationery. All photos are © Todd Laffler Photography.

Framed seating chart:

The tables--you can see the tented menus I created in the same style that I use for my signature style table numbers.

The table numbers--labels were created for wine bottles. So different--I love how these turned out! (and you have an extra 15 bottles or so of wine on hand for after the wedding--SCORE!)

Toasting/drink discs: these slip on to the rim of your glasses and can be used for the champagne toast, or with just your monogram for your signature drinks.

Donation cards -- the card slips into a napkin at each place setting.

Congratulations once again Kristin & Juan!

No comments:

Post a Comment