Friday, February 11, 2011

Hot Chocolate on a Stick

Last weekend was my son's baptism, and I wanted a unique favor to give our guests at the party afterwards. I found this blog posting about hot chocolate on a stick and instantly knew that was what I was going to make and give.




They are pretty easy to make -- the fudge and the marshmallow each need about 12 hours or so to harden up so that you can cut them into squares, so keep that in mind if you decide to give these a try! I made the fudge recipe from Make and Takes, but made these marshmallows that my good friend recommended. You can substitute your favorite fudge recipe if you prefer (the one on the back of the Fluff container is a family fave!)






I love these so much that I'm posting a free PDF you can download to cut out your own tags if you want to make these -- perfect for a winter party, or save it for the holidays at the end of the year.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment